Monday, February 13, 2012

Welcome to Some Guys!

This blog is an idea without direction. In that I mean we started it without having a specific goal in mind for our readers or ourselves. This may be evident in the vague, non-themed title, Some Guys, Some Thoughts, Some Words.

We are, in fact, some guys. Currently there are two of us, but that's not an absolute number as our mission, ideas, and readership changes. We are also guys who have thoughts. We'll be taking some of those thoughts and transferring them into the blogosphere, hence the words that the title relates to. Beyond these vague introductions, however, the rest of the blog will develop and morph as time goes on. I like to think that adaptability is important in today's ever-changing, electronically-dominated society, so it's a concept I'm readily willing to embrace for our blog.

I would also like to warn our readership ahead of time, my posts are likely to highly varied. Some will be analysis of current news stories and events, and some will be no more than things that are of interest to me at a given time. I believe that my co-author will be focusing more on providing a humorous outlet, so at times this blog may seem very "yen and yang" in difference. But I'm not concerned by that, in fact, I welcome it as a way to broaden our reader base by providing a variety of interesting posts. I suppose we're taking a "jack of all trades" approach (meaning, unfortunately, we're masters of none), so I hope that you'll find there's something for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment